As an international keynote and motivational public speaker who is 20+ years LAMDA qualified, Dr Miranda Brawn has spoken and moderated at numerous industry events and educational institutions on a host of topics, such as business, finance, law, education, success, history, networking, personal branding, diversity & FinTech.
She is often the first to bring the topic of diversity to large events such as one of Europe’s largest business law events The LegalExShow where she was the opening keynote in 2017.
Her professional experience combined with her exuberant personality makes her a sought-after international public speaker spanning across the UK, Europe, Africa, Asia, America and the Caribbean.
Her speaking topics include
– Together we can change the world by closing the diversity gap
– Why does diversity matter to Britain and globally: race, gender, age, class, disability, sexual orientation and religion
– Importance of diversity and culture within the LawTech industry
– Creating positive change in society
– Inspiring the next generation of leader
– Portfolio career management
– Education and preparation: never stop learning
– If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will
– Finance, law, regulations, and the emergence of technology
– Raising your profile: online and offline personal branding method
– The Miranda Brawn Diversity Leadership Annual Lectures
Dr Miranda Brawn is also a judge and an awards host for various powerlists, award ceremonies, black tie galas and events.
You can book Dr Miranda Brawn by emailing Miranda’s team at email@example.com stating all of the relevant details. You can also contact The Speakers4Schools Charity or one of her speaking agents.