Miranda Brawn is a professional LAMDA qualified public speaker who has spoken across the globe including parliament, schools, universities, various organisations and events as an events host, after dinner speaker and presenter. Her professional experience combined with her exuberant personality makes her a sought-after public speaker of the highest calibre.
In 2017, Miranda Brawn’s speaking engagements are as follows:
- Oxford University, Oxford, UK
- The LegalEx Show, London, UK
- St Luke’s Primary School, London, UK
- Cancer Research UK Women of Influence Fellows Day, London, UK
- Walthamstow School for Girls, London, UK
- Futur en Seine Festival on diversity, tech artificial intelligence, Paris, Europe
- Newsweek RegTech Conference, London, UK
- Pan African Thought first anniversary event, London, UK
- The Lawyer Conference on RegTech and FinTech, London, UK
- National Diversity Awards Celebration 2017, London, UK
- 12th Audit, Risk & Governance Africa Conference, Mauritius, Africa
- The Miranda Brawn Diversity Leadership Annual Lecture 2017, UOL London, UK
Dubai and New York speaking engagements to be confirmed for Q3 2017.
2018 speaking engagements are already being booked as per below:
- The British Dental Association, London, UK
Miranda Brawn is also a judge and an awards host for various award ceremonies and events which includes the following for 2017. In the past, this has also included Brummel Magazine’s Top 30 Women Innovators 2016 and Lambeth Community Awards etc.
- Solicitors Journal Awards 2017, London, UK
- We Are The City (WATC) – Rising Star Awards 2017, London, UK
Book Miranda Brawn by emailing Miranda via firstname.lastname@example.org stating all of the relevant details or via one of her speaking agents:
Previous speaking engagements include some of the following: